The Story
So why would an 11 year old think he could design shoes and have his own company???
Well two years ago I did and now I'm designing shoes with MY own company. This all started with "what do you wanna be when you grow up?" well knowing me I obviously said "I don't know", then my dad asked if you could make a company what would it be? Discussing this for a few minutes a shoe company was obvious because of my ridiculous addiction to shoes. My interest in shoes and how I would always try and get a new pair every 6 months and that I love that you can express your feelings and emotions through the graphics and colors and design made me want to start designing shoes.
After drawing up shoes and ideas I got some of the looks I wanted and it went from there. Now I have 8 completed designs and my goal is to be able to release these designs to the public and make more shoes, apparel, and accessories, build a brand for people to enjoy & love.
Well two years ago I did and now I'm designing shoes with MY own company. This all started with "what do you wanna be when you grow up?" well knowing me I obviously said "I don't know", then my dad asked if you could make a company what would it be? Discussing this for a few minutes a shoe company was obvious because of my ridiculous addiction to shoes. My interest in shoes and how I would always try and get a new pair every 6 months and that I love that you can express your feelings and emotions through the graphics and colors and design made me want to start designing shoes.
After drawing up shoes and ideas I got some of the looks I wanted and it went from there. Now I have 8 completed designs and my goal is to be able to release these designs to the public and make more shoes, apparel, and accessories, build a brand for people to enjoy & love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment